You are here
Stow Shelf shelving system
Office or industry?
Are you trying to find the perfect storage solution? The Stow Shelf® shelving system can be applied in any environment, from offices to industrial warehousing. It is designed for light to medium heavy loads of up to 230 kg/shelf. Multi-tier installations are also available as the frame can take loads of up to 4000 kg.
Stow racks and shelving components are finished in a high quality epoxy coating. The standard colours are RAL 5010 (gentian blue) and RAL 5015 (sky blue) for the uprights and galvanised for the shelves.
Stow’s racks and shelving features
The unique design of our racks and shelving incorporates many features:
- The box-shaped edge will not twist under load
- The double folded corners, which are clinched, give a high rigidity and high resistance against impact loads on our shelving
- The short side of the shelf is triple folded
- The dimension of the shelves corresponds with most types of cartons and plastic containers.
- The shelves are perforated every 53mm, allowing shelf dividers to be mounted. The edges of the shelving are not sharp, avoiding injuries. The front profile is ideal for fixing labels